Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is moving from being a small appendix in annual reports to a strategic priority that involves significant business risks and opportunities. We are working with tomorrow’s winners, who are ESG champions and heavily rely on technology, and cooperation, to reduce emissions. Champions who believe there's money to be made this way.
The reality of being the first movers calls for making difficult risk-based decisions. Our maritime and data expertise helps our customers to provide the necessary inside to make collaborative good decisions in the journey to zero-emission shipping.
Regardless if you´re an industry pioneer or just casting off on your voyage for reducing emissions, we can offer a tailormade solution to assist you on your decarb journey. We work with shipowners, charterers, and other stakeholders in the maritime industry.
Data & Analytics
- Analysis of vessels' fuel and emission performance and propose actionable improvement actions
- Monitor operational improvement and develop the best operational practice handbook
- Using data analytics for smooth value realization from implementing technical efficiency improvements
- Data-driven continuous operational improvement initiatives
- Automatic reporting for classification societies, regulators, financial institutions and other stakeholders
Quality & Flow
- Mapping data collected from ships and data flow to assess fit-for-purpose
- Identify potential risks to the data value chain and suggest mitigation measures
- Provide suggestions for changing data handling processes
- Structure future processes for further enhancing the decarbonisation efforts needed to achieve emission reduction targets
- Data quality management by early identifying flows and taking actions to make data reliable
Technical & Operational Support
- Support in the development of long-term and short-term emission reduction ambitions and trajectory
- Plan technical and operational initiatives based on a targeted carbon intensity index
- Identify technical and operational energy efficiency improvement measures and estimate cost and savings potential
- Evaluate cost (potential investment sharing scheme), complexity, technology maturity and availability
- Propose energy efficiency indicators and methodology to establish baselines
- Develop a planned way forward to ensure successful implementation of the prioritised energy efficiency measures